Visas to Poland
Visa to Poland
- In most instances, a valid passport is sufficient for a stay of up to 3 months.
- Before arriving in Poland, check that the passport is valid for at least a further 6 months.
- In respect of countries that do require a visa before entering Poland, the visa must usually be valid for a period of 6 - 12 months.
Work Permits to Poland
- A foreign resident who is interested in working in Poland must obtain a work permit and a working visa.
- A work permit is granted in Poland subject to an examination to verify that it is in respect of skilled work that is not prejudicial to local employment.
- In addition, on the basis of the work permit, an application must be made for a working visa.
- Approval of the working visa will be granted only outside Poland.
If the employee is in Poland, he must leave Poland to obtain the visa.
- The working visa will remain valid for a maximum of one year with an option to extend it, as required.