Latvia Tax Exempt IncomeThe following forms of income are exempt from tax if they are received by an individual:
- Proceeds from the sale of a residential apartment that has been held for at least 12 months.
- Receipts from a private pension fund.
- Prizes from lotteries and games of chance to the maximum defined in law.
- Income from government and municipal bonds.
- Travel expenses to the place of work, subject to the conditions specified.
- Receipts from religious institutions on condition that they do not exceed the minimum taxable income.
Note: The information in this site is for general guidance only. Users of this site are advised to take professional advice before taking practical tax decisions.
Please read our terms of service before entering this site.