Some forms of income are tax-exempt/reduced as follows:
Some forms of income in are tax exempt as follows:
- An annual income of up to EUR 17,200 for each resident.
- Dividends paid between two Finnish companies.
- Income from interest on government bonds, subject to certain conditions.
- A grant received from a private body to a limit by law.
- Receipts from the sale of an apartment / house that was used as a main residence for at least two years.
- Interest paid to a foreign resident.
Note: The information in this site is for general guidance only. Users of this site are advised to take professional advice before taking practical tax decisions.
Please read our terms of service before entering this site.