The following forms of income are exempt from income tax, subject to certain conditions:
- Income from horse breeding and racing greyhounds raised in Ireland.
- Income from copyright on works defined as having an artistic or cultural value.
- Shares distributed to an employee by his/her employee according to an approved plan, subject to a limit.
- Income from forestry works.
- Rental of room/s in main residence, subject to annual ceiling.
- Dividend received by a resident Irish company from another Irish company.
- For individuals, gain from the sale of principal residence.
- For individuals ,an annual EUR 1,270 tax exemption from capital gain.
- Certain leasing income of farm land.
Note: The information in this site is for general guidance only. Users of this site are advised to take professional advice before taking practical tax decisions.
Please read our terms of service before entering this site.