- In most cases, VAT is 18%.
- There are different rates of tax of 8% and 1% for goods and services as defined in law.
- VAT is charged on assets and services in Turkey as well as on imports into Turkey.
- Exports are not subject to value added tax.
- The period for reporting to the VAT authorities is once a month.
The payment is made by the 26th day of the month after the end of the current month.
Note: The information in this site is for general guidance only. Users of this site are advised to take professional advice before taking practical tax decisions.
Please read our terms of service before entering this site.