It is worth paying attention to the following points at business meetings in Czech Republic:
- German and English are the common languages used to conduct business with overseas visitors.
- The older generation tends to speak German while younger businessmen are more likely to speak English.
- Business suits are the accepted dress.
- Long lunches are a customary way of doing business.
- Many businesses close during July and August.
Note: The information in this site is for general guidance only. Users of this site are advised to take professional advice before taking practical tax decisions.
Please read our terms of service before entering this site.